Hi and Bye.....

My cousin Jackie flew into Shreveport yesterday to help her mother (my Aunt Pee Wee) with her big move to Colorado. It was really good to see her. I think it's been 4 or 5 years since she has been here for a visit. Aunt Pee Wee and I picked her up at the airport then went back to Pee Wee's house for a little visit. We went out for an early dinner at Jan's River Restaurant... yum!! They have great catfish and shrimp. We pigged out, and I still had leftovers to take home.

They are going to Huntsville for a quick visit with Jackie's son and some friends, then they are heading out for Colorado. I hope they have a safe trip, and I hope Aunt Pee Wee enjoys living in Colorado. I sure hope she takes plenty of warm clothes. :)

Here are a few pictures from yesterday.











1 comment:

Megan said...

Aww...I'm sad to see Aunt Peewee leave! :(