Concert Girls

On Saturday December 27 my friend and fellow librarian, Debbie, went to a concert at the CenturyTel in Bossier City. I have one CD for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra that I got last year. They have very unusual music, and I really wanted to see them in concert. When I heard they were going to be in Bossier I was very excited. Danny didn't want to go, so I started asking around to see who I could get to go with me. Debbie and I always have fun together and she said she wanted to see them too. I ordered tickets, a bit pricey but they were soooo worth it.



It was one of the most incredible concerts I have ever seen. It was kind of like Christmas music on steroids (in a good way). They have electric guitars, electric violins, two keyboard players, a fantastic drummer, violins and other string players, several different singers and a story teller. Part of the concert is a Christmas story they tell in segments along with the instrumentals and singers. They also had a light show that I can't begin to describe, except it had laser lights, a rainbow of colored lights, fire, fireworks, and even snow coming down from the ceiling at one point. If you ever get the chance to see them don't pass it up. Click on their name above to check out their web site. I really want to see them again next year, who wants to go??? :D

No comments: