Monster Cookies

I have a new favorite cookie called Monster cookies. They are amazing!! The recipe came my friend Nancy in Midland, TX. I've made them several times now and everyone I share them with love them. My husband took them on a hunting trip recently for all the guys. The cookies were discovered by the men in his truck, who promptly hid them and wouldn't let anyone else have any. There's a standing order for me to make them every year now.

This weekend I made them for my granddaughter, 14 months, and instead of putting peanut butter in them I used SoyNut Butter and instead of the chocolate I put in raisins. I don't know how she liked them yet. The jury is still out. I tasted them and they were ok, but I like the peanut butter better. I also made a few for her mamma with extra chocolate. :)

They also don't have any flour, so it would be a great recipe for people who are allergic to it. There are many variation that you could do with this recipe. Enjoy!! and thank you Nancy.



Monster Cookies

1 c. brown sugar
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. butter, softened
3 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. corn syrup
1 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
2 tsp. baking soda
4 1/2 c. oatmeal
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 oz. M&M plain candy
Cream together the first 6 ingredients. Stir in peanut butter. Add remaining ingredients as listed mixing well.

Drop by spoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 350 degrees - 13-15 minutes.

Yield 4 - 6 dozen

2 comments:

Megan said...

Eleanor definitely enjoyed her monster cookies!!! We just got them today, and momma is way into her half of them!! Thanks, Mimi, they're delicious!!!

Vicki said...

That's great! I'm glad you're both enjoying them.