My First

I have read plenty of blogs, but this is my first to actually write myself. I'm not sure how good I'm going to be at this. I've never been much of a writer, but it seems like a good way to share things with friends and family. My family is scattered across the fifty states and I don't get to see them very much. This will give me a way to share things about the traveling my husband and I like to do and all the other exciting stuff going on in my life, which might not be exciting to anyone else but me...

So, stay tuned and I will try to add tidbits about things I love the most: scuba diving, beaches, books, cats, good food, bargains, and my wonderful family.

3 comments:

chtwirler1976 said...

Vicky,

We will have to try this as soon as Mickey gets his GPS for Christmas. We are ready to dive again - maybe we could add this to our trip. What do you think?

Debbie Dark

Vicki said...

That sounds great. It would be a good way to spend those off-gassing hours. It could also add a new element to sight-seeing. I'm ready!!

Megan said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogger world!!