Visitors

The other night I was sitting in my recliner reading after Danny had gone to bed. It was pretty quiet, and I was enjoying my book when I heard a little sound by the window next to me. I thought it was my cats at first so paid no attention to it. Then I heard it again and saw my cats staring out the window. I turned around and looked and saw I that had two little visitors, Mr. & Mrs. Toad. You can see them in the pictures below. They were catching insects that were attracted by my light. They were soooo cute hopping along the window ledge. The cats and I watched them for quite awhile. Danny says I'm easily entertained. :)



2 comments:

Megan said...

EWWWW!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so big! It must have been fun watching their 'feast'. How did you get them to pose for you like that?? hehe!