Bye-Bye Ozzie


Ozzie went to a new home today. :( It makes me so sad to see him go, but he went to a really nice handicapped lady that already has three cats, two of them Siamese. I put him in the paper last Wednesday and this lady called me yesterday (Saturday) really excited about adopting him.



He was a good playful kitten, but we had four cats in the house, and I think Danny was going a little cat crazy. I'll only have Megan and Jared's two cats until next summer and they are doing well here. They are declawed and mine are not. They are both very quiet and sweet.

Ozzie tried to play the alpha male with them and he dealt poor Miss Lippy misery. He got along with Alex and Maggie ok. But, he was the logical one to find a new home for. He's a pure bred and still young enough to adapt to a new home. I will miss him so much, but I still have three babies to keep me company.

2 comments:

GG said...

I can't believe you gave away one of your CATS!! But I can understand why. Mom used to say "enough is enough - too much is a dog's bait!" Whatever that meant.I never was quite sure.

Megan said...

Oh, wow. I had no idea was gone!!! I'm so sorry...