Thanksgiving Weekend

There are just no words to describe how wonderful Thanksgiving was for Danny and me this year, so I put lots of pictures here to show you some of the highlights. We were blessed to have my mother and father here from Missouri, and all our kids and granddaughter here for a great holiday. It was like having Easter, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all rolled up in one. We get together so seldom that we have to make the most of our time. Here are some of my pictures.


Eleanor loved having her daddy home from Iraq. She didn't get far from him the whole time. Megan was just a little on the happy side herself. I have to apologize to Megan for not having a picture of her, but I'll make up for it soon. Wait till Christmas. :)


We all really enjoyed having my mom and dad here. I hope they get to come back soon.

GG and Paw brought Eleanor's Christmas with them. She had lots of fun things to play with.

Aunt Casey helps open packages.

Every girl needs a new hat and purse.


The best of all was the giant Elmo. GG and Paw made a little girl very happy.


Eleanor still loves to read books and Aunt Casey enjoys it too.


Uncle Shane writes words and draws pictures, like a "happy" moon.


Alex enjoyed some rough housing and petting from his "dad".


It was good for both the boys to get to spend time with their grandparents. As we all move in different directions these are very precious times.


We all enjoyed seeing the little angel in our family. She kept us entertained.
We are truly a blessed family. And I thank God everyday for a wonderful husband, parents, sons, daughter-in-laws and a precious grandaughter.










2 comments:

GG said...

These were all just wonderful! Dad & I are the ones that are so blessed! We have the most wonderful family in the world and I too, thank God every day for all of them!! and a special prayer goes out for our precious great-grandaughter.We love this special family so very much!!!!! GOD IS REAL!!! (sound familiar?)

Megan said...

awww...such a sweet post. the Christmas post should be well, interesting, with only pics of me and eleanor. :( i'm sure it will be a special day anyway. eleanor is so excited about it!!