Yea, Shane.....You Did It!!

Last weekend was Shane's big day. His graduation from Texas A&M was beautiful, and Danny and I were very proud of him. Everything went like clockwork and I think everyone enjoyed the whole weekend. Here are some photos I took, and Megan took a few for me too.

The whole place was packed with graduates, families and friends. President Bush spoke the day before to all the graduates. I sure wish we could have been there for that.


This was our group. The row Danny's on has Megan and Casey's grandparents. I'm in that
empty seat invisible :). The row behind Danny is Casey's aunt, cousin, uncle, dad, Casey then her mother.

I zoomed in and got a picture of a very board Shane patiently waiting his turn. He was the second row from the last of several thousand graduates.


Yea!! It's his turn at last.





About to take that honored walk across the stage. He worked very hard to get that little piece of paper.


Shane is now an A&M graduate and very ready to get away from all the whoop la.


But, Mom has to have a few more pictures first.


Mom, Shane and Casey....Shane says, "Aren't we done with pictures yet??? I'm was starving."



I took a few photos at the restaurant. This is Casey's mom, Nancy, and Nancy's mom.


We had a really big table for our seventeen member party. The food was delicious and we really enjoyed talking to everyone.


Casey and Shane are so photogenic and such a cute couple.


There's never a dull moment when these three get together. I sure wish Jared could have been there.


Casey's dad, Kevin and Nancy enjoying those fried pickles....yum!!


My hubby caught me under the mistletoe...what a romantic. Ha!! :D









2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay, Shane!! How cute are you and Danny under the mistletoe?!! And I'm not just saying that because I snapped the pic! :)

GG said...

I just can't say enough about how proud I am of Shane! My goodness, is he ever goodlooking!! I also loved the picture of my daughter and her husband under the mistletoe!! Casey looked so proud and so did her family. They sure look like nice people! Wish I could meet them sometime. Again, congratulations, Shane! Only one person missing that would have been so proud of his little brother - Jared! I sure hate he wasn't there! But then, I'm sure Shane is, too.